[Cyborg] Robot \ cyborg antennae collection for TS4

 This is a collection of cyborg antennae I made for The Sims 4.



Skoll Antennae (Basic)

Another cyborg \ robot accessory. These are based off my character Skoll.

Download: SFS || DRIVE || BOOSTY

Features:

  • mesh + textures made from scratch
  • 248 polys
  • 8 swatches
  • custom icon
  • disabled for random
  • found in mouth details
  • best used with a no ear preset




Cyborg \ Robot ear caps

yea

DOWNLOAD: SFS || DRIVE

Features:

  • custom icon
  • 192 polys
  • 2 swatches


Kenaz Antennae

I received a request awhile ago to separate the antennae from the mask I use for one of my Sims and I finally got to it, haha!

This one's for @craftykit1! Thank you for the patience :)

DOWNLOAD: SFS || DRIVE || BOOSTY

Feature:

  • Found in occult mouth \ mouth scar!
  • 192 polys
  • 21 swatches (2 swatches with the og texture and 19 with a custom texture. Black, white, metal colors and some fun bright neons.)
  • Custom icon


Amon Antennae V1

Some antennae for robots and cyborgs based off my art.

  • 16 swatches - 2 sets of my metals (these still have the old metals recolors that I lost the actions for), black, grey, white, muted purple, and muted red
  • Found in mouth scar
  • custom icon
  • Earring texture space!

Download: SFS || DRIVE || BOOSTY



Amon Antennae (V2) for TS4

Some antennae for robots and cyborgs based off my art.

  • 16 swatches - 2 sets of my metals (these still have the old metals recolors that I lost the actions for), black, grey, white, muted purple, and muted red
  • Found in mouth scars
  • custom icon
  • Best used with a no ears preset!
  • Earring texture space!

There is some kind of issue affecting these, where they look either too bright or slightly shadowed depending on the lighting, and I haven't figured out a way to fix it. They look alright most of the time.

Download: SFS || DRIVE || BOOSTY



Bast Antennae (Sims 4)

Some antennae for robots and cyborgs based off my art.

  • 11 swatches
  • Found in mouth scars
  • custom icon
  • Best used with a no ears preset!
  • Earring texture space!

There is some kind of issue affecting these, where they look either too bright or slightly shadowed depending on the lighting, and I haven't figured out a way to fix it. They look alright most of the time.

Download: SFS || DRIVE || BOOSTY



Skoll Antennae (Fancy) (Sims 4)

Some antennae for robots and cyborgs based off my art. These are based off my older art of my character Skoll.

  • 11 swatches
  • Found in mouth scars
  • custom icon
  • Best used with a no ears preset!
  • Earring texture space!

There is some kind of issue affecting these, where they look either too bright or slightly shadowed depending on the lighting, and I haven't figured out a way to fix it. They look alright most of the time.

Download: SFS || DRIVE || BOOSTY



Comments